Darts Betting Online in Australia
Most Australians consider darts to be a game that is only played on a Friday night in the local pub with a bunch of your mates. In truth darts is a massively competitive international sport that is played in almost every country in the world. It is no wonder that darts betting has become a significant part of the sport betting line-up. As darts continues to gain exposure on our TV screens and internet broadcasts, the sport has taken a significant upturn in the betting industry as well. The fast paced nature of darts allows punters to not only bet before a match but also during a match taking into account how the game is panning out.
For those who are new to darts betting, the betting can be as simple or as complicated as you wish to make it. Bets can be made prior to games or tournaments as well as during a live game where punters can take advantage of the changing dynamics of each match. The various types of darts bets are explained below:
- Outright Winner – Prior to the start of tournament you can select which player you think will win the tournament.
- Match Betting – This is where you simply select which player you think will win match.
- Highest 3 Dart Average – Betting on which player will have the highest three dart average in a match.
- First 180 – You can bet on which placer will core the first 180.
- Most 180s – You can bet on which player will score the most 180s throughout the period of the match.
- Highest Double Percentage – You can bet on which player has the highest double percentage of the match. This is worked out by amount of darts thrown at a double by the number of those darts which hit a double.
- 9 Dart Finishes – You can choose to bet if there will be a 9 dart finish or not.
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 AUD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
Understanding the Game of Darts
For novice dart punters, the best way to get into darts is to start off with a simple win/lose bet. Betting on an outright winner or a match winner is the easiest and least complicated way for any punter to enter into the world of dart betting. Before making a bet, punters should understand the history of the player in question. Historical data and match statistics should be scrutinised and taken into account before every new match. Punters can also take into account where a match is played and if their darts player has recently travelled or is playing at home.
Where to Start Darts Betting
Darts betting is relatively straight forward with very little grey area rules to complicate the game. That being said, each Australian online bookmaker site has their own betting rules which punters should always check before placing a bet. With most games being televised or broadcast online, Australian sport punters can bet on any game happening anywhere in the world. If you are keen to get in on the action but don’t know where to find the best darts betting sites, you are in luck. Right here is where you will find the best Australian sport betting sites.